Forums » GENERAL CHAT » CPU Controlled Keeper in 10v10 ?

Messages for CPU Controlled Keeper in 10v10 ?

Comment Posted by xX Gr00vy Xx Mar 04, 2009 12:33 PM

In my limited experience of 10v10 so far the CPU controlled Keeper has a mind of his own.... or is it that players are calling for the ball when their not in the best position to recieve it?

It is easy to say that one of the centre backs goes as the ANY player to control the keeper in possession and does make sense with what I have seen so far!

Lets debate.. Test it ?

I'd be interested to hear your views.

Comment Posted by GHOST INC Mar 04, 2009 12:40 PM

i agree groovey m8 let a defender use the keeper as sometime u need to rush the keeper out to try and bloke an strikers angle on goal or just to clear the ball well im in favor of it ......

Comment Posted by Just4TheCauser Mar 04, 2009 12:42 PM

yep, we really do need some1 to take any.

Comment Posted by Gaskk Mar 04, 2009 01:46 PM

Just Have the Captain as the centre back they can decide when they need to bring the keeper out. Its the captain who controls the keeper.

Comment Posted by Mptuk Mar 04, 2009 03:50 PM

yeah i agree, our captain is already defender anyway so we wont have problems.

Comment Posted by Bushy Mar 10, 2009 08:06 AM

lol some times its like play PES all over again with the AI keeper

Comment Posted by VAN BASTEN10 Mar 22, 2009 01:19 PM

Yeah best for the defender to take any cus they can call for the ball and know when to bring he keeper out! When mym started we had problems with the keeper mainly ppl holdin pass when the keeper had it, making the keeper throw to opposite team alot!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com